How to Become a Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor
1. How long will it take to earn my Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor designation?
Your training is a combination of online instruction and 12 weeks of live “power calls” to make sure you are on track and that your assignments are completed. Your assignments are fun, and will get you new business! We will give you proven scripts, techniques and ready-made presentations for you to use. After completing your training you will be required to pass a multiple choice exam. The course is designed to be completed over a 12 weeks period.
2. How much does it cost to earn my Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor designation?
The cost is $995 to enrol in our 12-week training course. This introductory pricing will not last long!
3. How much time do I have to complete the online CLHMA course and exam?
You will have 1-year to complete the online course and exam from time of enrollment.
4. Will you offer the CLHMA course in a classroom setting in the future?
In the future we may offer the course in a classroom setting in select cities in the USA and Canada. For now, the course is only available online. If you have fantastic presentation skills and are interested in becoming a course instructor, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred city and a brief outline of why you’d be a good candidate.
5. How much do Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisors earn on average?
We’ve had loan officers go through our training program who are in their first year of business and we’ve had veterans with over 20-years of experience, generating over $50M+/year in mortgage originations. Whether you are just starting out or an industry icon your success will depend on how well you execute the materials and proven techniques we’ve laid out for you.