How to Become a Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor
1. What are the requirements for earning the CLHMA designation?
Earning the CLHMA designation requires individuals to complete a comprehensive online course, pass a multiple-choice exam and maintain active membership in the Luxury Home Mortgage Group.
2. How much does it cost to earn the CLHMA designation?
The cost is $495 to enroll in the online course. This cost includes all course materials, exam fee and 1-year membership to the Luxury Home Mortgage Group.
3. How much time do I have to complete the online CLHMA course and exam?
You will have 1-year to complete the online course and exam from time of enrollment.
4. Will you offer the CLHMA course in a classroom setting in the future?
In the future we may offer the course in a classroom setting in select cities in the USA and Canada. For now, the course is only available online. If you have fantastic presentation skills and are interested in becoming a course instructor, please send an email to: email@example.com indicating your preferred city and a brief outline of why you’d be a good candidate.
5. How much do Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisors earn on average?
We launched in 2017 and have been polling candidates on their average annual mortgage volume. While mortgage volume is not an absolute indicator of take-home pay, the average candidate that applies earns $250,000+.